This sunny spot is on the corner as you enter Surfer’s Corner in Muizenberg. This is a perfect spot to relax in the sun and people watch. The restaurant has a very relaxed atmosphere and it is a favourite with the locals of Muizenberg.
The outdoor area of Largerchinos is quite large with wooden benches and umbrellas. Here you can sit and enjoy a larger or glass of wine and a pizza. The staff and owners are incredibly friendly and you end up chatting to everyone around.
So if the sun is shining and you are wondering where to relax and soak up the sun, then Largerchinos is the spot. Bring the gals or guys and have a day of it at this value-for-money hang out.
Please call for more information.
Directions to LagerchinosFrom Cape Town International Airport:
• Head west towards Settlers Way/N2;
• Merge onto Settlers Way/N2 in the direction of Cape Town City;
• Travel for 10.2 km and then take exit 6 for Rhodes Drive towards the M3/Observatory/Muizenberg;
• Merge onto Rhodes Drive and continue for 2.2 km;
• Continue onto Union Avenue and drive for 1.6 km;
• Continue onto Paradise Road;
• Keep a slight right to stay on Paradise Road;
• Continue onto Edinburgh Drive and travel for 4 km;
• Continue onto Simon van der Stel Road/M3 and drive for 7.6 km;
• Turn left onto Steenberg Road/M42 (signs for Steenberg/Muizenberg/Westlake);
• Turn right onto Main Road and travel for 3.5 km;
• Turn left onto Atlantic Road;
• Turn right onto Beach Road and your destination will be on the right.
Accommodation near Lagerchinos
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling