About eat PINK Coffee & Food Boutique
Sip on a cuppa elegantly from a tea cup, baby finger pointed skywards, just as the Duchess does. Take it sweet with a homemade miniature pink meringue on the side or a slice of zesty lemon.
Tea and cappuccino time shared with a friend is happiness and time well spent. Spoil yourself and friends with our selection of decadent cakes or our specialty red velvet fairy cupcakes, New Yorker cheese cake, Caramello meringue, chocolate hazelnut, carrot cake or our famous fudge mousse cake.
eat PINK is by far the BEST for cappuccinos, espressos, café lattes, classic breakfasts, light legendary lunches, crisp salads and snacks. Our unique signature dishes is an exceptional taste experience for all!
Our elegant contemporary boutique and coffee shop offers modern classical opulence in vibrant cherise pink and lime green tranquil color blends which add to the unique experience. It will be a stylish and memorable eating experience where you will want to visit again!
Come and see what everyone is talking about and make it your boutique to meet your friends for that cuppa. Special occasions, we will be most honored to host you and your guests. We can create any menu and reserve the venue especially for you.
Directions to eat PINK Coffee & Food BoutiqueFrom Lanseria Airport:
• Head southwest on Airport Road toward Ashenti Road;
• Turn left onto Ashenti Road;
• After 1.6 km, turn left onto Malibongwe Drive/R512;
• After 4.6 km, Turn left to merge onto the N14 toward Pretoria;
• After 27.3 km, Continue onto Danie Joubert Freeway;
• After 11.2 km, continue onto the N1;
• Travel for 4.3 km and the take exit 139 for the M30/Garsfontein Road;
• Keep a slight left onto Garsfontein Road;
• Turn left onto Mante Road;
• Keep left at the fork;
• Turn right onto Lois Road and your destination will be on the left-hand side.
Accommodation near eat PINK Coffee & Food Boutique
eat PINK Coffee & Food Boutique Map
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling