About The Pavilion
The Pavilion is elegant dining with awe-inspiring dishes. This one-of-a-kind restaurant is part of The Marine in Hermanus. Guests are sure to spot a whale or dolphin from their table, in season, while enjoying an unforgettable meal.
The dishes are influenced by local and international cuisine and seasonal green-friendly produce is used to prepare this mouth-watering menu. The Lunch menu is small and offers six starters, six mains and a few delectable desserts – try Hazelnut Crusted Napier Chévre, followed by Grilled Walker Bay Sole, finished with a classic crème brûlée.
Sit down for dinner with superb service and an award-winning chef creation. Pair this with The Pavilion’s award-winning wine list and guests are guaranteed to agree that this is an experience not to be missed.
The Pavilion is open for breakfast and lunch every day of the week, and dinner is served from Tuesday to Saturday.
Directions to The PavilionFrom Cape Town:
• Head along the N2 in the direction of Strand;
• Continue to follow the N2 over Sir Lowry’s Pass and continue for another 28 km;
• Keep a slight left toward the R43;
• Continue straight onto the R43 and travel for 29 km;
• You will drive through one traffic circle;
• Turn left onto Main Road/R43;
• Turn right onto Marine Drive and your destination will be on the left.
Accommodation near The Pavilion
The Pavilion Map
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling