The Oak & Vigne Café
About The Oak & Vigne Café
The Oak and Vigne Café is situated in peaceful town of Greyton. Here visitors can expect a warm and vibey enviroment espresso, sandwich bar, eating and meeting venue and delicatessen.
The Oak and Vigne's friendly and personalised service, sumptuous breakfasts and lunches. It has a wine cellar with a wide selections from the top local estates.
The Oak and Vigne Café is open 7 days a week, and is fully licensed.
Directions to The Oak & Vigne CaféFrom the N2:
• Leave the N2 just before Caledon, onto the R406 to Greyton;
• Continue for 30 km into Greyton;
• Continue onto Hoof Street;
• 500 m further, turn right onto DS Botha Street;
• The Oak and Vigne Café will be on your right-hand side.
Accommodation near The Oak & Vigne Café
The Oak & Vigne Café Map
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling