About The Kitchen at Weylandts
Experience good living and a touch of culinary genius at this beautiful restaurant in Green Point. The Kitchen produces fusion cuisine with a chic touch and the gorgeous environment makes for a great dining experience.
The menu is small but every single dish is well thought out, beautifully presented and made with passion. Ask your waiter about the special of the day or try a delectable thin-crust pizza topped with chorizo, mozzarella, sweet corn, relish and fresh basil.
The classic beef burger is also worth a try and is topped with vintage cheddar, pickles and spicy tomato chutney.
The interior shouts class and whispers elegance and is a feast for the eyes. Relax in The Kitchen over a wholesome, perfectly prepared meal and an aromatic coffee.
Directions to The Kitchen at WeylandtsFrom the N1, entering Cape Town:
• Keep right at the fork, following signs for Sea Point/Waterfront and merge onto Nelson Mandela Boulevard;
• Continue onto Buitengracht Street;
• Make a U-turn at Riebeek Street;
• Turn left onto Mechau Street;
• Take the first right onto Jerry Street;
• Continue onto Hospital Street.
Accommodation near The Kitchen at Weylandts
The Kitchen at Weylandts Map
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling