About Dunblane Equestrian Lifestyle
If you truly love horses and have an interest in natural horse training, you’ll love the Parelli method of Natural Horsemanship – a holistic approach to natural horse training based on developing a natural relationship with your horse through understanding his or her nature and understanding the world from the horse’s point of view. Let Russell Higgins be your guide on your horsemanship journey.
• An introduction to the concept of Natural Horsemanship.
• Understanding equine psychology
• Learning effective horse-human communication.
• Developing a new relationship through love, language and leadership.
• The 7 Games that horses play with each other.
• Desensitize your horse to things that scare them or cause them to spook.
• Teach your horse to respect your space.
• Trailer Loading.
Cost : R 2 000.00 per person (2 days) participating with a horse.
Spectator: R 200.00 per day for spectators
EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT: R1500 IF PAID BY 30 JULY
Equip Kits : Rented/Bought (Halter, 12ft line, carrot stick and savvy rope.)
Stabling : Overnight stay can be arranged
Contact : Joanne Pursey – 083 974 8540 / [email protected]
RIDERS AND HORSE LOVERS OVERNIGHT AT AFRICAN SILHOUETTE GUESTHOUSE ONLY A FEW HORSE TROTS AWAY, DOWN THE ROAD.
Accommodation near Dunblane Equestrian Lifestyle
Dunblane Equestrian Lifestyle Map
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling