About Cafe Miam
Cafe Miam, formerly known as MiamMiam is an upbeat, club-style restaurant and function venue conveniently located in the bustling City Bowl area. This beautifully decorated and outfitted venue boasts a comfortable but elegant atmosphere - the perfect setting for corporate events and private parties.
Cafe Miam operates from early until late and this fine-dining experience is a must-try. Try amazing sushi platters, succulent chicken kebabs and other lip-smacking bar snacks. Also be sure to try your hand at one of the specially prepared mains by a very experienced executive chef.
Cafe Miam is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner from Mondays to Fridays from 8:30 am until 22:30 pm.
Directions to Cafe MiamFrom the N1, Cape Town:
• Head southeast on the N1;
• Take exit 20 for the M16/Mike Pienaar Boulevard/Jip De Jager ;
• Turn right onto the M16;
• Turn right to merge onto the N1 towards Cape Town;
• Keep right at the fork, follow the signs for Sea Point/Waterfront and merge onto Nelson Mandela Boulevard;
• Continue onto Buitengracht Street;
• Turn left onto Castle Street;
• Turn right onto Long Street.
Accommodation near Cafe Miam
Cafe Miam Map
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling