Wimpy is practically a household name in South Africa and when you treat yourself to a visit you will see why.
The atmosphere is completely family friendly and relaxed and the food unpretentious but satisfying. Their menu offers a wide variety of meals, be it for breakfast or lunch. Breakfasts include the traditional English option to which you can add extras like mushrooms, yummy cheese grillers, bacon or hash browns. Other items include French toast, packed omelettes and special health breakfasts like muesli, fruit salad and the scrambled eggs and bacon breakfast wrap.
Wimpy is famous for their unique tasting burgers and diners have a myriad of choices. Even though there are a lot of variations on this classic meal on the menu, nothing beats a traditional Wimpy burger with cheese, their special relish and gherkins.
Top this off with a real diner-style milkshake or a tasty mega coffee and you'll almost certainly return. Wimpy is definitely a place for cheerful family fun.
Directions to WimpyFrom Cape Town International Airport:
• Head west and merge onto Airport Approach Road;
• Follow the road and after 1.6 km, merge onto Settlers Way/N2 via the ramp to Cape Town;
• Travel for 9.4 km and take exit 9 to merge onto the M5 towards the N1/Milnerton;
• After 3.6 km, take the exit to Table Bay Boulevard/N1 towards Paarl and keep left at the fork;
• Continue to follow the road towards Century City Drive and after 800 m, keep left at the fork;
• Turn slightly left onto Century City Drive and after 170 m, turn left onto Century City Drive;
• After 400 m, turn right and follow the road towards Canal Walk Shopping Centre.
Accommodation near Wimpy
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling