Vida e Caffe
About Vida e Caffe
Vida e Caffé truly embodies the spirit and atmosphere of the typically European coffee shop. The simple but energetic interior reflects the buzz that can only come from an espresso.
The café serves delicious light meals that include a variety of rolls, wraps and salads with simple, yet filling and tasty ingredients. Try a wrap with slamon and mozzerella, or a freshly baked roll with chourico and egg.
There are some mouthwatering sweets on the menu including Apple Cinnamon and Lindt Chocolate muffins.
But now to the real reason for a visit, the drinks. Real arabica coffee with an intense aroma and beautiful flavour and even Lindt hot chocolate that can be combined with an espresso.
This espresso bar is a must-try.
Directions to Vida e CaffeFrom Cape Town International Airport:
• Head west and merge onto Airport Approach Road;
• Follow the road and after 1.6 km, merge onto Settlers Way/N2 via the ramp to Cape Town;
• Travel for 9.4 km and take exit 9 to merge onto the M5 towards the N1/Milnerton;
• After 3.6 km, take the exit to Table Bay Boulevard/N1 towards Paarl and keep left at the fork;
• Continue to follow the road towards Century City Drive and after 800 m, keep left at the fork;
• Turn slightly left onto Century City Drive and after 170 m, turn left onto Century City Drive;
• After 400 m, turn right and follow the road towards Canal Walk Shopping Centre.
Accommodation near Vida e Caffe
Vida e Caffe Map
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling