About Tong Lok
The name Tong Lok means 'together in happiness', and the flavours and service reflect this slogan.
Enjoy great Cantonese dishes and Eastern flavours that will delight. The menu has something for all tastes and offers a variety of dishes with chicken, beef, vegetables, prawns, pork and calamari. Have your choice of any of the meats in classic favourites like egg foo yong, chop suey or chow mein. For a variation on the always popular sweet and sour pork and chicken, try some delectable prawns in this sauce.
Some awesome combos and family packs are available. Get eight vegetable spring rolls, four drinks, one packet of prawn crackers, one box of sweet and sour pork, chicken or beef, one box of chop suey, fried rice and fried noodles at prices you won't believe.
Tong Lok serves quality food and provides great, fast service.
Directions to Tong LokFrom Cape Town International Airport:
• Head west and merge onto Airport Approach Road;
• Follow the road and after 1.6 km, merge onto Settlers Way/N2 via the ramp to Cape Town;
• Travel for 9.4 km and take exit 9 to merge onto the M5 towards the N1/Milnerton;
• After 3.6 km, take the exit to Table Bay Boulevard/N1 towards Paarl and keep left at the fork;
• Continue to follow the road towards Century City Drive and after 800 m, keep left at the fork;
• Turn slightly left onto Century City Drive and after 170 m, turn left onto Century City Drive;
• After 400 m, turn right and follow the road towards Canal Walk Shopping Centre.
Accommodation near Tong Lok
Tong Lok Map
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling