Feel like a star in this awesome, unique Hollywood meets Bollywood restaurant. Pepperazzi is Halaal owned and serves a wide variety of cuisine ranging from Western to Eastern.
The in-house Bangladeshi chef serves top-of-the-range dishes and with such an extensive menu you will be spoilt for choice. Whether you are in the mood for an authentic Indian curry or a truly American burger, you will find it here. For discerning tastebuds, the restaurant serves a variety of prawn dishes that are to die for. Add succulent steaks, fall-off-the-bone ribs and a range of seafood, and you've got something for everyone.
Pepperazzi is situated in the Canal Walk Shopping Centre in the food court, right by the cinemas, so why not make a night of it. The restaurant is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner seven days a week.
Directions to PepperazziFrom Cape Town International Airport:
• Head west and merge onto Airport Approach Road;
• Follow the road and after 1.6 km, merge onto Settlers Way/N2 via the ramp to Cape Town;
• Travel for 9.4 km and take exit 9 to merge onto the M5 towards the N1/Milnerton;
• After 3.6 km, take the exit to Table Bay Boulevard/N1 towards Paarl and keep left at the fork;
• Continue to follow the road towards Century City Drive and after 800 m, keep left at the fork;
• Turn slightly left onto Century City Drive and after 170 m, turn left onto Century City Drive;
• After 400 m, turn right and follow the road towards Canal Walk Shopping Centre.
Accommodation near Pepperazzi
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling