Nowhere will you find more pizza with 26 different pizza options. Panarottis usually serve their delicious topping combinations on crispy, thin-crust bases, but diners can enjoy a thick base or the calzone at no extra charge.
Mouthwatering toppings include deboned pork rib, Italian sausage, tikka chicken, and even boerewors (beef sausage) marinated in a thick barbecue basting. Panarottis even caters for the health conscious with the San Marco and Chicken Fajita options, both approved by the Heart Foundation.
For the more adventurous there is the monsterrito. Choose your favourite pizza and supersize it to almost half a metre in diameter.
Panarottis serves up a wide variety of other meals including delicious steaks, baby chicken, tender lamb chops and pastas and salads.
This restaurant is situated in the food court of Canal Walk Shopping Centre, right by the cinemas. So watch out for their famous all-you-can-eat nights, combine it with a movie or some shopping, and you've got an outing for the whole family.
Directions to PanarottisFrom Cape Town International Airport:
• Head west and merge onto Airport Approach Road;
• Follow the road and after 1.6 km, merge onto Settlers Way/N2 via the ramp to Cape Town;
• Travel for 9.4 km and take exit 9 to merge onto the M5 towards the N1/Milnerton;
• After 3.6 km, take the exit to Table Bay Boulevard/N1 towards Paarl and keep left at the fork;
• Continue to follow the road towards Century City Drive and after 800 m, keep left at the fork;
• Turn slightly left onto Century City Drive and after 170 m, turn left onto Century City Drive;
• After 400 m, turn right and follow the road towards Canal Walk Shopping Centre.
Accommodation near Panarottis
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling