Osumo provides a much-needed healthier approach to food, especially in today's stressful fast-paced life. The key to this outlet's success is that they make healthy food exciting and tasty.
Osumo offers everything you can think of, from great health breakfasts, beautifully prepared mains and an amazingly creative kids menu to energy boosting smoothies and delectable hot drinks. Breakfast includes dishes like warrior oats which contains raw oats, low fat bulgarian yogurt, grated apple, hemp powder, walnuts, goji berries and honey. Osumo puts the power back in the consumer's hands by rating the dishes according to their benefits. The warrior oats, for example, is high in protein and considered a super food.
Main meals are anything but boring and delicious combinations of certain healthy ingredients can be enjoyed as salads, in wraps or on bread. One example is the sticky plum chicken consisting of free range chicken breast strips, danish feta, fresh avo, rosa tomatoes, carrots, greens and homemade fat free sticky sauce.
Put the tasty back in healthy - give Osumo a try.
Directions to OsumoFrom Cape Town International Airport:
• Head west and merge onto Airport Approach Road;
• Follow the road and after 1.6 km, merge onto Settlers Way/N2 via the ramp to Cape Town;
• Travel for 9.4 km and take exit 9 to merge onto the M5 towards the N1/Milnerton;
• After 3.6 km, take the exit to Table Bay Boulevard/N1 towards Paarl and keep left at the fork;
• Continue to follow the road towards Century City Drive and after 800 m, keep left at the fork;
• Turn slightly left onto Century City Drive and after 170 m, turn left onto Century City Drive;
• After 400 m, turn right and follow the road towards Canal Walk Shopping Centre.
Accommodation near Osumo
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling