About Mugg & Bean
Mugg & Bean prides itself on being an 'office away from the office' with a homely feel and extremely generous portions.
The big breakfasts ensure a great start to any day and items range from traditional egg and bacon breakfasts to filled croissants and scrambled eggs with smoked salmon and cream cheese on a bed of rocket. Try the refreshing and original 'morning mugs' with layers of yogurt and honey and nuts or strawberry and blueberry compote.
For lunch or dinner, or just an in-between meal, diners can enjoy wraps, great café sandwiches and a variety of salads. The gourmet burgers will definitely satisfy the appetite. Be sure to try the deluxe double chicken burger with bacon, brie and cranberry sauce or the more traditional dagwood with a layered burger patty, back bacon, egg, hickory ham and cheddar cheese.
Other favourites on the menu include lamb chops grilled to perfection and hearty lasagne.
End your meal with a velvety Belgian waffle or a large slice of their famous chocolate cake.
This restaurant serves their famous bottomless coffee all day long, so grab your cup and keep refilling with the delicious house blend or a more intense Mocca Java.
Directions to Mugg & BeanFrom Cape Town International Airport:
• Head west and merge onto Airport Approach Road;
• Follow the road and after 1.6 km, merge onto Settlers Way/N2 via the ramp to Cape Town;
• Travel for 9.4 km and take exit 9 to merge onto the M5 towards the N1/Milnerton;
• After 3.6 km, take the exit to Table Bay Boulevard/N1 towards Paarl and keep left at the fork;
• Continue to follow the road towards Century City Drive and after 800 m, keep left at the fork;
• Turn slightly left onto Century City Drive and after 170 m, turn left onto Century City Drive;
• After 400 m, turn right and follow the road towards Canal Walk Shopping Centre.
Accommodation near Mugg & Bean
Mugg & Bean Map
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling