Original recipe chicken made according to the Colonel's recipe. What would a restaurant guide be without KFC. No matter who you are, you will enjoy the fast, convenient and finger-licking food coming out of this take away outlet.
Whether it is the original recipe chicken pieces covered in a batter that nobody we know of has been able to copy, or the tender fillet burgers with or without a kicking spiciness, it is hard to be disappointed with a meal.
For a slightly healthier option, try the grilled chicken twister - a wrap filled with chicken strips, lettuce, tomatoes and a choice of mayo or a sweet chilli sauce. Add a side of chips, hearty mash and gravy, coleslaw or a fresh, soft mini loaf and you've got a meal fit for a king.
Choose to sit down and eat here, or take your food home for a family dinner of wicked indulgence.
Directions to KFCFrom Cape Town International Airport:
• Head west and merge onto Airport Approach Road;
• Follow the road and after 1.6 km, merge onto Settlers Way/N2 via the ramp to Cape Town;
• Travel for 9.4 km and take exit 9 to merge onto the M5 towards the N1/Milnerton;
• After 3.6 km, take the exit to Table Bay Boulevard/N1 towards Paarl and keep left at the fork;
• Continue to follow the road towards Century City Drive and after 800 m, keep left at the fork;
• Turn slightly left onto Century City Drive and after 170 m, turn left onto Century City Drive;
• After 400 m, turn right and follow the road towards Canal Walk Shopping Centre.
Accommodation near KFC
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling