Jimmy's Killer Prawns
About Jimmy's Killer Prawns
Jimmy's Killer Prawns combines an electric atmosphere with delectable seafood and affordable prices. Situated almost smack bang in the middle of Canal Walk, the restaurant feeds off the bustling shopping crowd and atmosphere around it.
A variety of menu options are available, from traditional fish and chips and spicy prawn curry to the amazing seafood combos. Try the Mozambican Platter with nine medium prawns, peri-peri chicken livers and prego chicken strips or hang out with the Millionaire's Platter with crayfish, two king prawns, six queen prawns, 12 medium prawns, calamari, line fish, mussels and squid heads.
A really awesome feature is the 'Create a Table' option. Choose a few of the 24 delicious starters and mix and match according to taste.
Top this all off with a killer cocktail like a fuzzy navel or a cuba libre and your experience will be complete.
Directions to Jimmy's Killer PrawnsFrom Cape Town International Airport:
• Head west and merge onto Airport Approach Road;
• Follow the road and after 1.6 km, merge onto Settlers Way/N2 via the ramp to Cape Town;
• Travel for 9.4 km and take exit 9 to merge onto the M5 towards the N1/Milnerton;
• After 3.6 km, take the exit to Table Bay Boulevard/N1 towards Paarl and keep left at the fork;
• Continue to follow the road towards Century City Drive and after 800 m, keep left at the fork;
• Turn slightly left onto Century City Drive and after 170 m, turn left onto Century City Drive;
• After 400 m, turn right and follow the road towards Canal Walk Shopping Centre.
Accommodation near Jimmy's Killer Prawns
Jimmy's Killer Prawns Map
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling