This take away pizza place has something for everyone. Creative, not-so-traditional pizzas with flair comes out of the kitchen and diners are spoilt for choice.
Apart from the more traditional thin crust bases with a wide variety of toppings, there are a number of other interesting options and add-ons on offer. Try one of the triple-decker pizzas - three pizza bases with fillings like chicken, meat, ham, cream cheese and the special secret herb sauce in between. This option is definitely for the ravenous.
Side orders include cocktail sausages, potato wedges, chicken strips, cheese and garlic bread and their delicious pop-its - little savoury pizza muffins with a chutney or ham and spring onion flavour.
Debonairs has a special 'Munchkins' menu for the little ones and is a laid-back, convenient lunch or dinner option for the whole family.
Directions to DebonairsFrom Cape Town International Airport:
• Head west and merge onto Airport Approach Road;
• Follow the road and after 1.6 km, merge onto Settlers Way/N2 via the ramp to Cape Town;
• Travel for 9.4 km and take exit 9 to merge onto the M5 towards the N1/Milnerton;
• After 3.6 km, take the exit to Table Bay Boulevard/N1 towards Paarl and keep left at the fork;
• Continue to follow the road towards Century City Drive and after 800 m, keep left at the fork;
• Turn slightly left onto Century City Drive and after 170 m, turn left onto Century City Drive;
• After 400 m, turn right and follow the road towards Canal Walk Shopping Centre.
Accommodation near Debonairs
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling