Col'Cacchio is a vibrant, modern take on the traditional Italian kitchen and serves up arguably some of the best Italian food. Originality meets rustic and familiar in this beautifully decorated spot in Canal Walk Shopping Centre.
Start off with an Insalata (salad), and if you think this is a boring option, think again. Ingredients like rocket, roasted beetroot, roasted butternut, feta, crispy onions, pomegranate arils, green yogurt dressing, caramelized pear and loads more combine to form a wide variety of explosive flavours.
The pizzas are woodfired, as pizza should be, and toppings range from the traditional like bacon, onions and mushrooms to the more exotic seven-hour lamb stew. A bambini (kids) menu is also available with some traditional favourites.
The dessert menu does not dissappoint either and offers dishes like chocolate pizza with a choice of toppings, a Lindt chocolate trio, proudly South African malva pudding, white chocolate cheese cake and the old Italian favourite, tiramisu.
This well-priced restaurant will not dissappoint and is a definite recommendation for those who love comfort food with a modern twist.
Directions to Col'CacchioFrom Cape Town International Airport:
• Head west and merge onto Airport Approach Road;
• Follow the road and after 1.6 km, merge onto Settlers Way/N2 via the ramp to Cape Town;
• Travel for 9.4 km and take exit 9 to merge onto the M5 towards the N1/Milnerton;
• After 3.6 km, take the exit to Table Bay Boulevard/N1 towards Paarl and keep left at the fork;
• Continue to follow the road towards Century City Drive and after 800 m, keep left at the fork;
• Turn slightly left onto Century City Drive and after 170 m, turn left onto Century City Drive;
• After 400 m, turn right and follow the road towards Canal Walk Shopping Centre.
Accommodation near Col'Cacchio
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling