About Cinn-Full Café
Cinn-Full Café is a unique little coffee shop situated in the vibrant, bustling Canal Walk Shopping Centre. The interior is cosy and warm, and so is the service and atmosphere.
Take a break from shopping and grab a much-needed coffee and something cinn-full on the side. Try one of the delicious toasted sarmies or a healthy salad. Also, there is nothing like an indulgent, homemade pie to put the spring back in your step.
For the sweet tooth there are a variety of freshly baked muffins. Their signature item is the cinnamon bun, a definite must-have when you pop in.
Cinn-Full Café offers a much-needed respite from a busy day of shopping.
Directions to Cinn-Full CaféFrom Cape Town International Airport:
• Head west and merge onto Airport Approach Road;
• Follow the road and after 1.6 km, merge onto Settlers Way/N2 via the ramp to Cape Town;
• Travel for 9.4 km and take exit 9 to merge onto the M5 towards the N1/Milnerton;
• After 3.6 km, take the exit to Table Bay Boulevard/N1 towards Paarl and keep left at the fork;
• Continue to follow the road towards Century City Drive and after 800 m, keep left at the fork;
• Turn slightly left onto Century City Drive and after 170 m, turn left onto Century City Drive;
• After 400 m, turn right and follow the road towards Canal Walk Shopping Centre.
Accommodation near Cinn-Full Café
Cinn-Full Café Map
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling