About Chai Yo
This beautiful restaurant is located at the back of the food court in Canal Walk Shopping Centre, right on the water's edge.
The restaurant serves up tasty, traditional Thai cuisine and the décor reflects the Eastern flavours. Try your hand at the fresh Namibian oysters, or the Meang Khum (spincah cones) for starters. Curry lovers will love the selection - Thai green-, Thai red-, Thai pineapple-, Thai jungle- and even litchi duck curry can be found on the menu. A variety of meats are used and you can have your choice of beef, chicken, duck and prawns. There are also a variety of vegetarian options to enjoy.
If it is authentic Thai you are craving, this is the place to go. A beautiful setting, tasty meals and extremely good prices make Chai Yo one to try.
Directions to Chai YoFrom Cape Town International Airport:
• Head west and merge onto Airport Approach Road;
• Follow the road and after 1.6 km, merge onto Settlers Way/N2 via the ramp to Cape Town;
• Travel for 9.4 km and take exit 9 to merge onto the M5 towards the N1/Milnerton;
• After 3.6 km, take the exit to Table Bay Boulevard/N1 towards Paarl and keep left at the fork;
• Continue to follow the road towards Century City Drive and after 800 m, keep left at the fork;
• Turn slightly left onto Century City Drive and after 170 m, turn left onto Century City Drive;
• After 400 m, turn right and follow the road towards Canal Walk Shopping Centre.
Accommodation near Chai Yo
Chai Yo Map
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling