About Cattle Baron
Cattle Baron is a true South African institution and does not fail to deliver on quality, quantity and affordability.
This steak ranch serves up traditional favourites with the emphasis on steak, steak and steak. The menu offers a wide variety of meats, served with rice, baked potato or chips and the famous complimentary creamed spinach and sweet butternut. A must-try is the melt-in-your-mouth Chateaubriand - thinly sliced fillet flambed at your table served with sauce bèarnaise. For the really ravenous diner, there is the 600 g Fat Tuesday rump or sirloin and the famous Carpet Bag filled with hickory smoked mussels and cheese.
Vegetarian pastas and a vegetarian platter are also available to non meat eating guests, and on top of this, Cattle Baron offers a really cool kids menu filled with great dishes and awesome dessert options.
This restaurant will stay a family favourite for a long time to come.
Directions to Cattle BaronFrom Cape Town International Airport:
• Head west and merge onto Airport Approach Road;
• Follow the road and after 1.6 km, merge onto Settlers Way/N2 via the ramp to Cape Town;
• Travel for 9.4 km and take exit 9 to merge onto the M5 towards the N1/Milnerton;
• After 3.6 km, take the exit to Table Bay Boulevard/N1 towards Paarl and keep left at the fork;
• Continue to follow the road towards Century City Drive and after 800 m, keep left at the fork;
• Turn slightly left onto Century City Drive and after 170 m, turn left onto Century City Drive;
• After 400 m, turn right and follow the road towards Canal Walk Shopping Centre.
Accommodation near Cattle Baron
Cattle Baron Map
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling