About Cape Town Fish Market
Cape Town Fish Market is definitely part of the South African vocabulary by now and this family friendly franchise continues to serve up hearty dishes at reasonable prices.
Diners can enjoy great seafood, and a wide variety of it, cooked to their preference. Amazing sushi options are also available and the restaurant even offers take away sushi platters to enjoy at home.
Try the stacked Dorado with prawns, spinach, feta, sun-dried tomatoes and olive tapenade or the simpler, but equally tasty crayfish with lemon butter. For the non fish eater there are options like tender sirloin steak and delicious lamb cutlets. Top this off with a bottle of your favourite wine and a melt-in-your-mouth sticky toffee pudding with ice cream and you are sure to leave satisfied.
Cape Town Fish Market ensures a great dining experience that tends to suit the pocket.
Directions to Cape Town Fish MarketFrom Cape Town International Airport:
• Head west and merge onto Airport Approach Road;
• Follow the road and after 1.6 km, merge onto Settlers Way/N2 via the ramp to Cape Town;
• Travel for 9.4 km and take exit 9 to merge onto the M5 towards the N1/Milnerton;
• After 3.6 km, take the exit to Table Bay Boulevard/N1 towards Paarl and keep left at the fork;
• Continue to follow the road towards Century City Drive and after 800 m, keep left at the fork;
• Turn slightly left onto Century City Drive and after 170 m, turn left onto Century City Drive;
• After 400 m, turn right and follow the road towards Canal Walk Shopping Centre.
Accommodation near Cape Town Fish Market
Cape Town Fish Market Map
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling