About Calamari King
Take away seafood with a difference is what this convenient little outlet offers. If it is great tasting, fresh food, good prices and really fast service you are after, this is for you.
As the name suggests, calamari is their forté and if you are a fan of the tentacled variety, be sure to order it. You can't go wrong with a traditional fish and chips - light, fluffy, melt-in-your-mouth hake covered in a crisp batter and deep fried, accompanied by freshly cut and fried chips. You also have snoek as an option.
Calamari King even has prawns on the menu should you be in the mood to treat yourself. So take a break from your busy shopping schedule and pick up some great ocean grub without denting your budget.
Directions to Calamari KingFrom Cape Town International Airport:
• Head west and merge onto Airport Approach Road;
• Follow the road and after 1.6 km, merge onto Settlers Way/N2 via the ramp to Cape Town;
• Travel for 9.4 km and take exit 9 to merge onto the M5 towards the N1/Milnerton;
• After 3.6 km, take the exit to Table Bay Boulevard/N1 towards Paarl and keep left at the fork;
• Continue to follow the road towards Century City Drive and after 800 m, keep left at the fork;
• Turn slightly left onto Century City Drive and after 170 m, turn left onto Century City Drive;
• After 400 m, turn right and follow the road towards Canal Walk Shopping Centre.
Accommodation near Calamari King
Calamari King Map
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling