Anat Apter's grandfather started a family business in 1945. In 1991, Anat started to further this business at the Bruma Flea Market and this popular food chain has now grown to over 30 stores all over South Africa.
Enjoy real Middle Eastern flavours at very reasonable prices. The ever-popular shwarma is available in beef chicken and lamb, and for the really hungry, the lamb burgers come in super sizes.
The falafel is a favourite and is filled with tahina, humus and vegetables. All meals are served with your choice of pickled gherkin, jalapeno chilli, peppers, onions, sauerkraut and fresh tomato, cucumber, cabbage and brinjals.
The food is tasty, hearty, quick and convenient, and best of all, it will suit your pocket.
Directions to AnatFrom Cape Town International Airport:
• Head west and merge onto Airport Approach Road;
• Follow the road and after 1.6 km, merge onto Settlers Way/N2 via the ramp to Cape Town;
• Travel for 9.4 km and take exit 9 to merge onto the M5 towards the N1/Milnerton;
• After 3.6 km, take the exit to Table Bay Boulevard/N1 towards Paarl and keep left at the fork;
• Continue to follow the road towards Century City Drive and after 800 m, keep left at the fork;
• Turn slightly left onto Century City Drive and after 170 m, turn left onto Century City Drive;
• After 400 m, turn right and follow the road towards Canal Walk Shopping Centre.
Accommodation near Anat
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling