About Love Revenge Cappucino
Sinful, as the name suggests, is the word that comes to mind. This beautifully presented little coffee shop reminds of everything indulgent.
The delectable coffees, imported all the way from Ethiopia, are definitely the focus point and highlight. The Scuro Blend from Illy is served and is a dark roast with hints of caramel - a must-try.
For the peckish, Love, Revenge, Cappucino serves freshly made pancakes, mouthwatering sandwiches and a huge selection of wicked cakes and cupcakes.
Be sure to try the selection of gelato, preferably in a divine sugar cone.
Love, Revenge, Cappucino - the name says it all.
Directions to Love Revenge CappucinoFrom Cape Town International Airport:
• Head west and merge onto Airport Approach Road;
• Follow the road and after 1.6 km, merge onto Settlers Way/N2 via the ramp to Cape Town;
• Travel for 9.4 km and take exit 9 to merge onto the M5 towards the N1/Milnerton;
• After 3.6 km, take the exit to Table Bay Boulevard/N1 towards Paarl and keep left at the fork;
• Continue to follow the road towards Century City Drive and after 800 m, keep left at the fork;
• Turn slightly left onto Century City Drive and after 170 m, turn left onto Century City Drive;
• After 400 m, turn right and follow the road towards Canal Walk Shopping Centre.
Accommodation near Love Revenge Cappucino
Love Revenge Cappucino Map
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling