This Cape Town restaurant serves as a cool respite from the heat, hustle and craziness of the city. Knead offers great, light meals, perfect for a long sit-down lunch or a bite on the go.
The beautiful dining room is a mix of the old and the new with beautiful light and dar wood touches, rustic shelves stacked with baking goods, a traditional pizza/bread oven and, in contrast, cool-coloured green light fittings that look modern and sleek.
The menu offers a variety of dishes, but keeps to simple cuisine like sandwiches and pizzas. The bakery offers fresh breads and pastries every day and diners can be sure to leave with armfuls of sinful indulgences.
Directions to KneadFrom the N1, travelling towards Cape Town:
• Take the Oswald Pirow Street exit to Heerengracht Road;
• Turn left onto Christiaan Barnard Street;
• Continue onto Tennant Street;
• Continue onto De Villiers Street;
• Turn right onto Roeland Street;
• Take the first exit onto McKenzie Street.
Accommodation near Knead
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling