About Blackstone's Bistro
Blackstone's Bistro is a typical American-style restaurant that serves international cuisine at reasonable prices. Although the venue is not that impressive in looks, you wont be disappointed in the food. Try the signature Blackstone fillet with a chocolate pepper sauce, served with potato wedges and sauteed spinach. The delicious spinach and feta ravioli is also worth a try. A variety of desserts are available and the drinks menu offers something for everyone.
Directions to Blackstone's BistroFrom Rawd Al Farag Cairo Governorate, Egypt:
• Head southeast on Atfet Othman Khashif toward Ibn Al Rashid;
• After 40 m, turn left onto Ibn Al Rashid;
• After 190 m, turn right onto Teraat Gazirat Badran;
• After 300 m, turn right onto Badee;
• After 9 m, take the 1st left onto Al Masra;
• Travel for 450 m, turn right onto Shobra;
• After 140 m, turn left onto Mahmoud Samy;
• After 230 m, continue onto El-Attar;
• After 500 m, turn left onto Haret Gaied;
• After 70 m, you will find Blackstone's Bistro.
Blackstone's Bistro Map
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling