About Indaba Book Café
Stocked with literature by world-renowned authors as well as great local writers, Indaba Book Café offers bookworms enticing titles and tasty cuisine.
Indaba serves breakfasts, lunches and delectable desserts. Guests can enjoy a satisfying cup of aromatic coffee or an ice cold beer while studying up on a topic of choice. The menu focuses on Mediterranean cuisine and Thursday lunches are served to the drumbeats of the Acoustic Dwellers.
Directions to Indaba Book CaféFrom Bulawayo, Zimbabwe:
• Head east on Conventry Street toward Doncaster Road;
• After 46 m, turn left onto Doncaster Road;
• After 57 m, turn right onto 16th Avenue;
• Travel for 500 m, take the 1st left onto Matopos Road;
• After 700 m, continue onto Robert Mugabe Way;
• Travel for 950 m, and turn right at Ninth Avenue;
• After 110 m, Indaba Book Café will be on the left.
Reviews for Indaba Book Café1 review Reviews of
5 out of 5 stars
Accommodation near Indaba Book Café
Indaba Book Café Map
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling