Set in the Hillside Dams, with a lovely garden setting and stunning views of the dam, Boma serves up breakfast and lunch with a variety of meals.
The ambiance is relaxed with an open seating area for perfect summer days, an covered seating for cooler winters.
A great playground keeps little ones busy so you can enjoy relaxing.
Directions to BomaFrom Bulawayo East Bulawayo, Zimbabwe:
• Head southeast on Stour Road toward Crassula Road;
• After 650 m, turn left onto Aberdeen Road;
• After 63 m, take the 1st right onto Stour Road;
• After 450 m, take the 2nd left onto Esigodini Road;
• Travel for 3.2 km, turn left onto Cecil Avenue;
• Continue for 1.5 km, and turn left onto Banff Road;
• After 800 m, turn left;
• After 600 m, Boma will be on the left.
Accommodation near Boma
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling