About Sigati Pizzeria
Legendary pizzas, thin based and crispy from the wood fired oven are available. The signature dish is the Cadmanno Pizza layered with bacon, avo, sundried tomato, peppadews, feta, chilli and garlic. Sfigati Restaurant is the perfect lunch and dinner venue for those who enjoy a simplistic approach to dining.
Directions to Sigati Pizzeria
From Sunninghill Sandton:
• Head southeast on Leeuwkop Road toward Inyanga Close
• After 400 m, turn right onto Witkoppen Road;
• Travel for 1.9 km, turn left onto Cambridge Road;
• After 700 m, turn right onto Cowley Road;
• Continue for 1.0 km, turn left onto Mount Street;
• Travel for 1.1 km, take the 3rd left onto Bryanston Drive;
• After 750 m, turn right onto Wilton Avenue;
• After 50 m, you will find Sigati Pizzeria.
Accommodation near Sigati Pizzeria
Sigati Pizzeria Map
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling