About Lord Prawn
Lord Prawn stands among seafood establishments as the lord of prawns. With reasonably priced seafood and platters for two, abundant wine to compliment each meal and a friendly comfortable ambiance - dining at Lord Prawn becomes a festive occasion.
Enjoy a seafood platter for two bursting with queen prawns, calamari, mussels, rice and chips. Or tasty curries, medium to strong, mouth watering ribs and traditional British-style fish and chips.
Combos consisting of rib and prawns or calamari and prawns appeal to those who can’t decide while sushi delights with delicious choices. Round off the meal with a chewy Turkish delight ice cream with white port.
Lord Prawn caters for seafood lovers who enjoy reasonable prices and value for money in comfortable surrounds.
Directions to Lord PrawnFrom Midrand:
• Head southeast toward Old Pretoria Main Road;
• After 13 m, turn right onto Old Pretoria Main Road;
• Travel for 2.1 km, merge onto N1 via the ramp to Johannesburg toll road;
• After 3.5 km, at the interchange 104-Buccleuch, keep left and follow signs for the N3 toward Germiston/Durban toll road;
• After 350 m, keep right at the fork, follow signs for Roodepoort/Bloemfontein/N1 and merge onto N1 Western Bypass toll road;
• Travel for 9.0 km, take exit 95 toward Sandton/R511;
• After 350 m, merge onto William Nicol Drive;
• Continue for 1.5 km, turn left onto Wedgewood Link;
• After 140 m, turn right onto Muswell Road;
• After 160 m, take the 1st left onto Posthouse Street;
• After 94 m, you will find Lord Prawn.
Accommodation near Lord Prawn
Lord Prawn Map
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling