About Santana Portuguese Restaurant and Pub
Inspired from the breathtaking scenery of Santana, this homely island restaurant captures the imagination with the illusion of taste, smell and being on this captivating island.
Dramatic murals invite a life like setting of Santana, wrapped around the walls depicting island and coastal scenes. Traditional décor brings to live the sultry summer air and cooling winter ambiance.
The menu embraces the highest quality meat, fish and vegetable produce with melt-in-the mouth pleasures such as Breakfast Bruschetta Bread - toasted ciabatta wedges, with toppings of scrambled eggs, bacon or macon, haloumi cheese, tomato and toast to start the day.
Enjoy a traditional dish of Souvlaki - beef fillet skewers, marinated in garlic, mint, coriander and lemon juice, served with tzatziki, salsa and pita bread for a hearty meal alongside a glass of local or imported wine.
Santana Portuguese Restaurant brings to live the beautiful island setting and delicious cuisine for an unforgettable dining experience.
Directions to Santana Portuguese Restaurant and PubFrom Bedfordview Germiston:
• Head south on Hawley Rd toward Nicol Road
• After 37 m, turn right onto Nicol Road go through the traffic circle;
• After 2.3 km, continue onto Cumberland Road;
• After 240 m, turn right onto Allum Road;
• After 150 m, continue onto Marcia Street;
• After 290 m, turn left onto Ernest Oppenheimer Avenue;
• After 170 m, Make a U-turn;
• After 160 m, Santana Portuguese Restaurant and Pub will be on the left.
Accommodation near Santana Portuguese Restaurant and Pub
Santana Portuguese Restaurant and Pub Map
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling