A stylishly decadent dining experience awaits you at Kream.
Specialities such as venision, scallops and even frogs legs are a must-try!
The extensive wine list ensures that the perfect bottle to go with your meal will always be available and for after your meal, there is a wonderful selection of whiskeys and cognacs.
With impeccable service added to the mix, you can be assured of a stylishly luxurious dining experience.
With its own brand of fashionable yet relaxed sophistication, Kream delivers a dining experience unlike any other. Awe-inspiring decor and a mouth-watering continental menu are just a couple of the reasons this upmarket venue is so popular with locals and tourists alike.
Directions to KreamFrom Pretoria Central:
• Head north on Bosman Street/M18 toward Pretorius Street;
• After 90 m, take the 1st left onto Pretorius Street;
• Continue for 240 m, take the 1st left onto Sophie de Bruyn Street;
• After 850 m, turn left onto Jeff Masemola Street;
• After 1.5 km, continue onto Rissik Street/M11 Continue to follow the M11;
• Travel for 4.2 km, and turn right onto Jan Shoba;
• After 300 m, at the traffic circle, take the 1st exit onto Olivier Street;
• After 51 m, at the traffic circle, take the 3rd exit partial restricted usage road;
• After 200 m, Kream will be on the right.
Accommodation near Kream
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling