About Crawdaddy's Restaurant
Renowned for great seafood and meat dishes and a unique and inviting atmosphere, Crawdaddy’s Restaurant has amassed a vast following of locals and it’s easy to see why.
Great value for money and superb service are just a few reasons for the success of this vibrant venue in central Brooklyn, Pretoria.
Patrons may choose from a multitude of areas to sit, including an outside deck and a dining cellar for more private occasions.
Superb seafood and meat dishes feature predominantly on the vast menu, as well as exciting fusions of local, Mediterranean, Thai and Portuguese cuisines. With light meals added to the mix, there is something for everyone at this lively spot.
The decor is bold and energizing with bright tablecloths and wall adornments.
With an electric ambience throughout and friendly, attentive service, this eclectic and unique eatery in the heart of Brooklyn is a must-try!
Directions to Crawdaddy's RestaurantFrom Pretoria Central:
• Head north on Bosman Street/M18 toward Pretorius Street;
• After 750 m, turn right onto the N4;
• After 250 m, take the 1st left onto Paul Kruger Street;
• Travel for 3.1 km, continue onto Mansfield Avenue;
• After 300 m, turn right onto Franzina Street;
• After 450 m, you will find Crawdaddy's Restaurant.
Accommodation near Crawdaddy's Restaurant
Crawdaddy's Restaurant Map
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling