For delicious food with a Portuguese flair, O’Galito is the only place to go.
Patrons may enjoy their meals inside or out, upstairs or down, with plenty of seating on the bright and breezy terrace. Towards the evening, the tables are dressed up and adorned with candle burners to create a more formal look.
Though primarily a seafood restaurant, O’Galito proffers an eclectic menu with choices of sushi and various specialist Portuguese dishes such as peri peri chicken, steaks, espetada and oxtail.
A cooling room filled with a superb selection of wines to accompany your meal perfectly rounds off the impressive array of offerings available at O’Galito.
Directions to O'GalitoFrom Pretoria North Street:
• Head east on North Street;
• After 230 m, at the traffic circle, take the 3rd exit onto Van Der Merwe Street;
• After 350 m, turn left onto Soutpansberg Road/M22;
• Travel for 2.0 km, turn right onto Gordon Road;
• Continue for 1.5 km, slight right to stay on Gordon Road;
• After 290 m, make a slight left onto Jan Shoba;
• After 2.6 km, at the traffic circle, take the 4th exit onto Fehrsen Street;
• After 190 m, O'Galito will be on the left.
Accommodation near O'Galito
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling