Little Durban Food and Spices
About Little Durban Food and Spices
Set in the tranquil suburb of Brooklyn, with indoor and outdoor seating available, diners can immerse the palate in authentic Indian food filled with flavour and colour.
The menu embraces all that is Indian, from delectable curries to breyanis, rotis, rolls and shwarmas to the fabulous bunny chows.
Bunny chows come in an assortment of lamb, chicken, and vegetable choices and promise a strong Durban Indian influence.
Alongside typical meat dishes, vegetarians are always taken care of with a wide range of vegetarian dishes.
For those not into Indian food, opt for the grills specialties.
Directions to Little Durban Food and SpicesFrom Pretoria North Street:
• Head east on North Street;
• After 230 m, at the traffic circle, take the 3rd exit onto Van Der Merwe Street;
• After 350 m, turn left onto Soutpansberg Road/M22;
• Travel for 2.0 km, turn right onto Gordon Road;
• Continue for 1.5 km, make a slight right to stay on Gordon Road;
• After 290 m, make a slight left onto Jan Shoba
• Travel for 2.6 km, at the traffic circle, take the 3rd exit onto Middel Street;
• After 550 m, turn left onto Dey Street;
• After 120 m. Little Durban Food and Spices will be on the left.
Accommodation near Little Durban Food and Spices
Little Durban Food and Spices Map
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling