The interior remains authentic Italian, stylish and quirky with red brick mosaic detail and Vespa scooters adding an air of authenticity.
Giant wood-fired ovens wet the appetite with the lingering aroma, and the seductive wine list compliments dishes such as Pappardelle all`olio di Tartufo - Freshly made pappardelle pasta with seasonal vegetables, a drizzle of truffle oil, served in a parma ham wrap.
Live music on Sundays and a cosy wine cellar, alongside mouth-watering Italian cuisine is why Capeesh is the place to be seen.
Directions to CapeeshFrom Pretoria CBD:
• Head east on North Street toward Nuffield Street;
• After 180 m, take the 1st right onto Nuffield Street;
• After 300 m, turn left onto Soutpansberg Road/M22;
• Travel for 2.7 km, turn right onto Gordon Road;
• Continue for 1.5 km, and make a slight right to stay on Gordon Road;
• After 290 m, make a slight left onto Jan Shoba;
• Travel for 2.6 km, at the traffic circle, take the 4th exit onto Fehrsen Street;
• After 210 m, Capeesh will be on the right.
Accommodation near Capeesh
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling