Ocean Basket Brits
About Ocean Basket Brits
Ocean Basket is a popular South African restaurant offering hearty, fresh seafood at affordable prices. The extensive menu caters for all tastes, and even for the little ones. All main meals come with either stir fry, rice, chips or salad.
The fun, vibrant kids’ meals like ‘Mermaids Calamari Rings’ and ‘Captain Hook’s Prawns’ will make sure your brood is satisfied and healthy. There are also great seafood platters on offer and mouth-watering sushi, maki, sashimi and fashion sandwiches.
Directions to Ocean Basket Brits
From Rustenburg South Africa:
• Head southeast on Karee Avenue toward Klopper Street;
• After 63 m, turn right onto Klopper Street;
• After 400 m, take the 2nd left onto Oliver Tambo Drive;
• After 1.6 km, turn right onto Bosch Street /R104;
• After 180 m, take the 1st left onto Fatima Bhayat Street/R104 Continue to follow the R104;
• Continue for 1.1 km, turn right;
• Travel for 2.0 km, turn left to merge onto the N4;
• Continue for 55.5 km, and take the exit toward the R512;
• After 1.0 km, turn left onto the R512;
• Continue for 4.4 km, turn right onto Tom Street;
• After 350 m, take the 1st right onto Brug Street;
• After 290 m, Brug St turns left and becomes Crocodile Street;
• After 1.0 km, Ocean Basket Brits will be on the right.
Accommodation near Ocean Basket Brits
Ocean Basket Brits Map
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling