About Dros Brits
This proudly South African restaurant is a favourite among families and serves up hearty meals at affordable prices.
Dros has an extensive menu and dishes include cheesy pizzas, succulent steaks, certain speciality meals like lamb shank and eisbein, and much more. Kids are well catered for with their own menu and an amazing play area fitted with jumping castles, games, playstations and kiddies tables and chairs. Birthday parties can also be catered for.
Dros is fully licensed and offers a wide variety of beverages including the best South African wines and beers. The dessert menu mustn’t be overlooked and is the ideal way to end off your meal.
Here you will experience true South African hospitality and awesome food.
Directions to Dros BritsFrom Hartbeespoort:
• Head east on Die Ou Wapad Street towards Boem Crescent South;
• After 950 m, turn left onto Howitzer Avenue;
• After 400 m, Continue onto Schubert Road;
• After 240 m, turn right towards the R511 Go through the traffic circle;
• After 600 m, continue straight onto the R511;
• After 2.8 km, turn left to stay on the R511;
• After 15.2 km, Dros Brits will be on you left.
Accommodation near Dros Brits
Dros Brits Map
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling