Ocean Basket Cape Gate
About Ocean Basket Cape Gate
Ocean Basket is a popular South African restaurant offering hearty, fresh seafood at affordable prices. The extensive menu caters for all tastes, and even for the little ones. All main meals come with either stir fry, rice, chips or salad.
The fun, vibrant kids’ meals like ‘Mermaids Calamari Rings’ and ‘Captain Hook’s Prawns’ will make sure your brood is satisfied and healthy. There are also great seafood platters on offer and mouth-watering sushi, maki, sashimi and fashion sandwiches.
Directions to Ocean Basket Cape GateFrom the M15 Cape Town:
• Head north on Ridge Road toward Langeberg Roadd;
• Turn right onto Langeberg Road;
• After 500m Turn right onto Okavango;
• After 1,3 km turn right;
• Travel 110 m until you reach a traffic circle;
• At the traffic circle, take the first exit;
• Go through two traffic circles and turn left.
Accommodation near Ocean Basket Cape Gate
Ocean Basket Cape Gate Map
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling