About Dros Boksburg
This proudly South African restaurant is a favourite among families and serves up hearty meals at affordable prices.
Dros has an extensive menu and dishes include cheesy pizzas, succulent steaks, certain speciality meals like lamb shank and eisbein, and much more. Kids are well catered for with their own menu and an amazing play area fitted with jumping castles, games, playstations and kiddies tables and chairs. Birthday parties can also be catered for.
Dros is fully licensed and offers a wide variety of beverages including the best South African wines and beers. The dessert menu mustn’t be overlooked and is the ideal way to end off your meal.
Here you will experience true South African hospitality and awesome food.
Directions to Dros BoksburgFrom the M43 Boksburg:
• Head north on Barry Marais Road;
• Take the first left onto Jubilee Road/M 46;
• Turn left onto Dudley Smith Road;
• Turn left onto Trichardts Road;
• Turn right onto Kingfisher Avenue;
• Turn right onto Nicholson Road;
• Destination will be on the left.
Accommodation near Dros Boksburg
Dros Boksburg Map
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling