About Cape Town Fish Market Big Bay
Cape Town Fish Market is a vibrant restaurant, fish bar, teppanyaki, and sushi bar with a stylish yet warm and comforting vibe. The menu offers a large variety of delicious combinations of South African and Japanese dishes. Customers can choose their seafood from the fresh fish market, and all dishes are prepared according to preferred proportion of the customer.
The restaurant also caters for vegetarians and for those who prefer meat and poultry. The kiddies menu offers a range of meals from fish and chips to burgers and chocolate brownies. The drinks menu includes cocktails, white, red and sparkling wine, and non-alcoholic beverages, coffees, and liqueurs.
Mr Delivery service also available.
Directions to Cape Town Fish Market Big BayFrom the M5 Cape Town:
• Head southwest on Koeberg Rd/M5 toward Montague Drive;
• Turn right onto Racecourse Road;
• Turn right onto West Coast Road/R27;
• Turn left onto Marine Drive;
• At the roundabout, take the first exit onto Otto du Plessis Drive;
Go through one roundabout
• At the roundabout, take the third exit onto Cormorant Avenue;
• Destination will be on the left.
Reviews for Cape Town Fish Market Big Bay2 reviews Reviews of
4.5 out of 5 stars
Accommodation near Cape Town Fish Market Big Bay
Cape Town Fish Market Big Bay Map
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling