Ocean Basket Musgrave
About Ocean Basket Musgrave
Ocean Basket is a popular South African restaurant offering hearty, fresh seafood at affordable prices. The extensive menu caters for all tastes, and even for the little ones. All main meals come with either stir fry, rice, chips or salad.
The fun, vibrant kids’ meals like ‘Mermaids Calamari Rings’ and ‘Captain Hook’s Prawns’ will make sure your brood is satisfied and healthy. There are also great seafood platters on offer and mouth-watering sushi, maki, sashimi and fashion sandwiches.
Directions to Ocean Basket MusgraveFrom Durban:
• Head east on Doctor Pixley Kaseme Street toward Samora Machel Street;
• Take the 1st left onto Samora Machel Street;
• Turn left onto Bram Fischer Road/M4;
• Continue to follow the M4;
• Slight left onto David Webster Street/M4/R102;
• Slight right to stay on David Webster Street/M4/R102;
• Continue to follow David Webster Street;
• Continue onto Canongate Road;
• Turn right onto King Dinizulu Road/King Dinizulu Road North;
• Take the 1st right onto Botanic Gardens Road;
• Turn left onto Botanic Avenue;
• Turn right onto Currie Road;
• Take the 1st left onto Grants Grove;
• Turn left onto Musgrave Road;
• Destination will be on the right-hand side.
Accommodation near Ocean Basket Musgrave
Ocean Basket Musgrave Map
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling