About Market Restaurant
Enjoy a sumptuous eggs benedict or a languorous lunch taking delight in the tranquil surrounds and bustling ambience of the Sunday market.
With rustic wooden tables scattered around the open plan kitchen spilling out onto the secluded courtyard, diners can immerse the palate in comfort food prepared fresh with a modern influence.
Choose hearty breakfasts ranging from granola with roast plums to eggs benedict or temptingly delicious fishcakes made with homemade mayo for lunch or a panzanella salad, sesame lentil burger, fillet, gorgonzola salad or gourmet sandwiches.
The small and well-complimented wine list partners well with every meal.
The Market Restaurant meets the most discerning palate with taste and variety for a truly delightful approach to comfort dining.
Opening Times: Monday - Sunday: Breakfast & Lunch.
Tuesday - Saturday: Dinner.
Directions to Market RestaurantFrom Durban:
• Head east on Doctor Pixley Kaseme Street toward Samora Machel Street
• Take the 1st left onto Samora Machel Street
• Turn left onto Bram Fischer Road/M4
• Turn right onto Joe Slovo Street
• Continue onto Ingcuce Road/R102
• Continue to follow Ingcuce Road
• Continue onto D.L.I Avenue
• At the traffic circle, take the 2nd exit onto Gladys Mazibuko Road
• Market Restaurant will be on the right-hand side.
Reviews for Market Restaurant1 review Reviews of
4 out of 5 stars
Accommodation near Market Restaurant
Market Restaurant Map
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling