About Alaska Spur
There are over 237 local Spur steak branches and 28 international ones. Spur offers hearty and satisfying meals with great value for money. The steak ranch is famous for their classic burgers made from AAA-grade beef, served with the crispiest chips and Spur’s own recipe for the tastiest onion rings.
Every branch is lively, vibrant and incredibly family friendly. There is a kiddies menu and a lovely entertainment area for children. The food is generously portioned, extremely tasty and brilliantly priced.
Mon - Thu: 8:00 am - 10:00 pm
Fri - Sat: 8:00 am - 11:00 pm
Sun: 8:00 am - 9:00 pm
Directions to Alaska SpurFrom Johannesburg:
• Head east on Albertina Sisulu Road toward Delvers Street;
• Turn left onto Joe Slovo Drive;
• Continue onto St Andrew Road/M31;
• Continue to follow M31;
• Turn right onto St Andrew Main Road;
• Continue onto Houghton Drive;
• Take the off-ramp onto De Villiers Graaff Motorway;
• Take exit 19 for Glenhove Road/Glenhoveweg toward M20;
• Merge onto Glenhove Road/M20;
• Turn right onto Oxford Road/M9;
• Destination will be on the left.
Accommodation near Alaska Spur
Alaska Spur Map
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling