About The Atlantic Café
This beautiful, bustling coffee shop cum restaurant is situated in the upmarket, popular suburb of Bantry Bay. The restaurant specializes in breakfast and serves delicious varieties of the 'most important meal of the day' from 6:30 am until 10:30 am daily.
The ambience is stylish, yet casual and relaxed. The food is very reasonably priced and diners are spoilt for choice with a varied menu and great options.
Meet up in the fully licensed café bar for sundowners - have a beer of your choice or a funky, indulgent cocktail while taking in the great atmosphere and setting.
This popular little eatery is a popular spot in the beautiful Bantry Bay and prospective diners are advised to book in advance.
Directions to The Atlantic CaféFrom Darling Street, Cape Town:
• Head northwest on Darling Street towards Korporasie Street;
• Turn left onto Adderley Street;
• Continue onto Wale Street;
• Turn right onto Buitengracht Street;
• Turn left onto Riebeeck Street;
• Continue onto Somerset Road/M61;
• Take a slight right onto Regent Road;
• At the traffic circle, take the second exit onto Queens Road;
• Turn left onto Alexander Road.
Accommodation near The Atlantic Café
The Atlantic Café Map
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling