Soaring Falcon Spur
About Soaring Falcon Spur
There are over 237 local Spur steak branches and 28 international ones. Spur offers hearty and satisfying meals with great value for money. The steak ranch is famous for their classic burgers made from AAA-grade beef, served with the crispiest chips and Spur’s own recipe for the tastiest onion rings.
Every branch is lively, vibrant and incredibly family friendly. There is a kiddies menu and a lovely entertainment area for children. The food is generously portioned, extremely tasty and brilliantly priced.
Directions to Soaring Falcon SpurFrom Umhlanga
• Get on M4 from Lagoon Drive and Lighthouse Road;
• Follow M4 to M27 in La Mercy. Take the M27 exit from M4;
• Get on the N2;
• Continue on the N2 to Mdloti Street/M65;
• Take exit 195 from the N2;
• Continue on Mdloti Street/M65 to your destination;
• Merge onto Mdloti Street/M65;
• There is a Partial toll road;
• Turn right;
• King Shaka International Airport will be on the left.
Accommodation near Soaring Falcon Spur
Soaring Falcon Spur Map
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling