Mugg & Bean Vangate
About Mugg & Bean Vangate
Mugg & Bean is a relaxed, cosy restaurant and coffee shop that is ideal for a family dinner, business lunch, or a catching up with friends over a delicious cup of coffee. It is renowned for its famous bottomless coffee and giant muffins.
The extensive menu caters for everyone, including vegans and vegetarians. The breakfast menu has everything from a typical South African farm breakfast to New Orleans French Toast and a Designer Omelette. There is a variety of sandwiches to choose from, as well as gourmet burgers, salads and soups.
There is also a large selection of traditional favourties such as lasagne, steak, chops and ribs. The special kids’ menu offers everything from potatoes, to steak to milk and cookies. It is sure to leave the little ones satisfied.
Directions to Mugg & Bean VangateFrom Cape Town:
• Head in a south-easterly direction on Darling Street towards Parade Street;
• Turn left onto Castle Street;
• Turn right onto Newmarket Street;
• Merge onto the N2 via the ramp to Somerset/Muizenberg;
• Keep left to continue on Settlers Way/N2, follow signs for Cape Town International Airport/Somerset West;
• Take Exit 11 for the M17;
• Take Exit 11B for the M17/Jan Smuts Drive towards Athlone;
• Merge onto Jan Smuts Drive/M17;
• Turn left onto Klipfontein Road;
• Turn left onto Vanguard Drive;
• Destination will be on the left.
Accommodation near Mugg & Bean Vangate
Mugg & Bean Vangate Map
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling