Red Eagle Spur
About Red Eagle Spur
There are over 237 local Spur steak branches and 28 international ones. Spur offers hearty and satisfying meals with great value for money. The steak ranch is famous for their classic burgers made from AAA-grade beef, served with the crispiest chips and Spur’s own recipe for the tastiest onion rings.
Every branch is lively, vibrant and incredibly family friendly. There is a kiddies menu and a lovely entertainment area for children. The food is generously portioned, extremely tasty and brilliantly priced.
Directions to Red Eagle SpurFrom Pretoria North:
• Head east on Rachel De Beer St/R513 towards Genl Beyers Street;
• Keep right at the fork and merge onto the M1;
• Take the ramp onto Lavender Rd/R101;
• Slight right to stay on Lavender Rd/R101;
• Turn right onto Steve Biko Road;
• Continue onto Johan Heyns;
• Slight left to stay on Johan Heyns;
• Continue onto Hamilton Ave/M5;
• Turn right onto the N4;
• Take the 1st right onto Steve Biko Rd/N4;
• Destination will be on the left.
Accommodation near Red Eagle Spur
Red Eagle Spur Map
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling