About Eastwoods Tavern
Revered as an institution in Arcadia, Eastwoods Tavern caters for all major sporting events and makes a great venue for families too.
The expansive menu brims with choice, ranging from lighter meals to compliment your drinks, quick meals to stock up before heading off to a game and main course dishes for indulgent dining.
Dine indoors or alfresco, which benefits from an outdoor kitchen cooking sizzling grills, succulent steaks and finger licking ribs.
Other choices on offer include hearty Bangers and Mash, T-bone steak, traditional Biltong and Goats Cheese salad and pootjies served with rice.
Round off our meal with fine local cheeses or decadent Malva Pudding.
Directions to Eastwoods TavernFrom Centurion:
• Merge onto the N1 via the ramp to Polokwane, Toll road;
• Take Exit 145 toward the M2/Pretoria, Partial toll road;
• Merge onto the N4;
• Turn left onto Eastwood Street;
• Turn right onto Park Street;
• Destination will be on the corner of Eastwoods and Park Street.
Accommodation near Eastwoods Tavern
Eastwoods Tavern Map
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling